Dutch Aviation college is an EASA Approved Training Organisation who offers a variety of Pilot training and theoretical courses.
- Distance Learning ATP, IR and EIR courses
- Simulator Courses (B737-800) or MEP/SEP FNPT II training
- Practical flight training
- Tailor made EASA conversion courses.
To ensure the highest training standards we have an experienced team of professional instructors and approved partners involved in your training.
Distance Learning courses
The advantage of Distance Learning is that you can study at your own convenience. Dutch Aviation College offer complete courses, including Books, Ebooks, Computer Based Training, Online testing, exam training and classroom sessions on Saterday’s.
Of course you will have full support from our instructors team!
The materials of our courses are written by Nordian in partnership with the KLM flight Academy and London Metropolitan University.
Dutch Aviation College is the only college offering this method in the Netherlands.
What is included?
- become a registered DAC student
- receive a set of Oxford Nordian text books
- face-to-face feedback (7 days a week available at EHLE)
- regular assessment of your progress
- Access to the online Learning Management System 'Itslearning' with Computer based Training.
- Class room session on Saturday’s
- Exam feedback